The privacy of an individual is one of the cornerstones of freedom. So it's no surprise that we take it very seriously. As a visitor to our site - you trust us enough to conduct business, and we feel honored by this trust. To uphold it, we invest in the latest technologies and processes to ensure that all your personal information is protected at all times. We also work diligently to make sure we are compliant with all applicable local, state, federal and international regulations concerning privacy.
During your visit or purchase with TexanGunsAndGear.com, we may collect some or all of the following information:
- Your First and Last Name
- Your Billing Address
- Your Shipping Address
- Your Contact Info, such as email and telephone
- Credit Card Information or other financial information
- Order Specific Information
- Export Compliance Information
- Any other information required for compliance with any federal, state or local laws or regulations
- Identification necessary to verify professional status, such as membership in armed forces, law enforcement, etc.
- Internet Protocol Address